Nancy Telian is available to speak on the following topics. Presentation content can be tailored to the needs of your organization.
- Merging Phonemic Awareness and Phonics within the Response to Intervention (RtI) Model of Instruction
- Johnny Reads CVC Words – Now What?: Advanced Word Reading and Spelling
- Morphological Awareness: Using our Smallest, Meaningful Units of Sound to Simultaneously Train Reading, Spelling, and Vocabulary
- Early Literacy: Developing Alphabetic and Phonemic Awareness Skills in Preschoolers
- Resistant Learners: Powerful Strategies to Motivate and Close Reading Achievement Gaps
- The Five Building Blocks of Literacy: General Information and Practical Take-Aways for Training Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Fluency, Vocabulary, and Comprehension
- Overviews and Full Trainings Reading with TLC’s Lively Letters and Sight Words You Can See programs
- Motivational Keynote Presentations As a professional composer and pianist, Nancy can also infuse music into he keynote presentations upon request, if a piano is accessible.
If desired, Nancy can include into her sessions efficacy data and several evidence-based, practical techniques from Reading with TLC’s programs.
The topics listed above can range from 60 minutes to full-day seminars. Nancy is also available to present online for organizations via webinars scheduled for attendants.
Contact Nancy to discuss availability and pricing details. firstname.lastname@example.org 781-812-0393